Communication and Media Arts High School
We are a small high school with a distinguished record of academic rigor and for producing students who excel in media arts careers. At CMA, we are preparing students to beome college and career ready. CMA offers rigorous academic courses, athletics, clubs, student leadership, and numerous experiences to ensure our students are fully prepared to advance towards their post-secondary goals.
- Two years of Transcripts or School Report Cards.
- Standardized Test Scores.
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Two additional references (contact information)
- An admission exam is no longer required.
- All deadlines are final, including application and enrollment deadlines.
- Please review the application carefully before submitting it. You may save the application in progress and return to make as many changes as necessary prior to submitting it.
- Do not submit more than one application to CMA for the same student. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Submittable to send a message to the Admissions Teams to request the opportunity to edit or update your application. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about updating or editing a previously submitted application.
Before You Begin
Please visit the CMA website or call the school for more information, (313) 866-9300
Other School Options
This application only covers Communication and Media Arts High School. For information about all DPSCD application schools and how to apply to other schools not included on this application, please visit detroitk12.org/applicationschools.