AOA High School Application 2023-24
- Parents/Guardians are expected to complete the application.
- Students are required to answer a question specific to their interest in attending Academy of Americas.
- The admissions office at AOA High School will request an interview and conduct an assessment of proficiency in Spanish.
- All deadlines are final, including application deadlines and, if applicable, enrollment deadlines.
- Please review the application carefully before submitting it. You may save the application in progress and return to make as many changes as necessary prior to submitting it.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same student. You may email email@example.com or use Submittable to send a message to the Admissions Teams to request the opportunity to edit or update your application. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about updating or editing a previously submitted application.
Before You Begin
Please carefully review the requirements and guidelines available at detroitk12.org/applicationschools.
Other School Options
This application only covers Academy of the Americas High School. For information about all DPSCD application schools and how to apply to other schools not included on this application, please visit detroitk12.org/applicationschools.