- The Middle School Arts Conservatories require applicants to audition as part of the admissions process. You may select your audition method (virtual, in-person) as part of the application.
- Applicants who have attended a school outside of Detroit Public Schools Community District within the last two years will be required to upload a transcript or report cards.
- One reference is required. Applicants must provide the name and email address of the person who will serve as their reference. A letter of recommendation is not required as part of the application.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to complete the application.
- All deadlines are final, including application deadlines, audition deadlines and, if applicable, enrollment deadlines.
- Please review the application carefully before submitting. Applicants may save the application in progress and return to make as many changes as necessary prior to submitting it.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same student. If you do, additional application(s) will be withdrawn. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Submittable to send a message to the Admissions Team to request the opportunity to edit or update your application after it has been submitted.
If you have any questions about the auditions or audition requirements, please contact Richard Sperling at email@example.com or leave a voicemail message at (313) 873-4990.