Detroit School of Arts Admissions Process
Detroit School of Arts requires a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5, as well as an audition.
Applicants will be required to upload transcripts and/or report cards and an audition recording. Two references are required: One artistic reference and one academic reference.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to complete the application, though specific essay questions must be answered by the student applicant.
- Eligible applicants are required to audition or interview in order to be considered for admission.
- All deadlines are final, including application deadlines, petition deadlines and, if applicable, enrollment deadlines.
- Please review the application carefully before submitting. Applicants may save the application in progress and return to make as many changes as necessary prior to submitting it.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same student. If you do, additional application(s) will be withdrawn. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Submittable to send a message to the Admissions Team to request the opportunity to edit or update your application after it has been submitted.
Before You Begin
Please carefully review the requirements and guidelines available at detroitk12.org/applicationschools.
Be sure to visit individual web pages for more details about the following:
Application School Calendar
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Burrell at email@example.com or (313) 494-6061.