- Parents/Guardians are expected to complete the application. Students may be required to answer specific essay questions.
- Some schools may require applicants to take an examination or participate in an interview in order to be considered for admission. Details will be provided in the application.
- All deadlines are final, including application deadlines, petition deadlines and, if applicable, enrollment deadlines.
- Please review the application carefully before submitting it. Applicants may save the application in progress and return to make as many changes as necessary prior to submitting it.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same student. If you do, additional applications(s) will be withdrawn. You may email email@example.com or use Submittable to send a message to the Admissions Teams to request the opportunity to edit or update your application.
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about updating or editing a previously submitted application.
Before You Begin
Please carefully review the requirements and guidelines available at detroitk12.org/applicationschools.
Be sure to visit individual web pages for more details about the following:
Application School Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
Other Selective High School Applications
Detroit School of Arts
The application for Detroit School of Arts is now open. Please click HERE to access the application.
Exam High Schools
The application for DPSCD's Exam High Schools is now open. The deadline is June 25, however, there are April deadlines if you are interested in taking the High School Placement Test in April.
Please click HERE to access the 9th Grade application.
Please click HERE to access the application for current high school students.