- Parents/Guardians are expected to complete the application. Students applying to upper grade levels may be required to answer specific essay questions.
- Some schools may require applicants to take an examination or participate in an interview in order to be considered for admission. Details will be provided in the application.
- All deadlines are final, including application deadlines, petition deadlines and, if applicable, enrollment deadlines.
- Please review the application carefully before submitting. Applicants may save the application in progress and return to make as many changes as necessary prior to submitting it.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same student. If you do, additional application(s) will be withdrawn. You may email email@example.com or use Submittable to send a message to the Admissions Team to request the opportunity to edit or update your application.
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions or more information about updating or editing a previously submitted application.
Before You Begin
Please carefully review the requirements and guidelines available at detroitk12.org/applicationschools.
Be sure to visit individual web pages for more details about the following:
Application School Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions